10th International Conference on Bioengineering and Biotechnology (ICBB 2024)
The previous event in this conference series, ICBB 2023, was held on August 03-05, 2023 in London, United Kingdom. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Adam Krain, University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland for the paper entitled: “Bioactivity of Guttation Droplets from Coal-Related Fungi“;
- Mr. Khosrow Mohammadi, University of Helsinki, Finland for the paper entitled: “Development of Sporobeads Coated With Hecad1/2 for Rapid Detection and Capturing Of Pathogenic Listeria Monocytogenes“;
NewTech 2023 Congress Proceedings
Proceedings of the 9th World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech 2023) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
Video: NewTech Congress 2023
ICBB 2023 Website
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 10th International Conference on Bioengineering and Biotechnology (ICBB 2023) is available in the link below.
Photos of the Conference
To view the photos taken during the ICBB 2023 Conference please visit:
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference