8th International Conference on Bioengineering and Biotechnology (ICBB’22)
August 3, 2022
August 5, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
The 8th International Conference on Bioengineering and Biotechnology (ICBB'22) will be delivered in-person in Prague and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 8th International Conference on Bioengineering and Biotechnology (ICBB’22) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to bioengineering and biotechnology. The goal of this biotechnology conference 2022 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICBB is an acronym for International Conference on Bioengineering and Biotechnology.
Topics for ICBB’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Biochemistry and Biochemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology-based Products
- Genetic Engineering
All submissions accepted as posters will be presented orally by the authors for 5 minutes
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB) (publication fees may…
Learn More »